*** If you have an OUTSTANDING WARRANT
- Call the Municipal Court at (979)415-2757 to make sure your warrant has been withdrawn, and
- Keep a copy of your online payment until your warrant has been withdrawn, and
- If you pay after 5:00 pm, on the weekend, or on a holiday, your warrant will not be withdrawn until 5:00 pm on the following business day.
Examples of cases not eligible for online payment:
- Family Violence cases (unless disposition has been made)
- Juvenile Cases
- Minor Alcohol/Tobacco Offenses (unless disposition has been made)
- Compliance Dismissals
Please contact the Municipal Court for information regarding the above-listed case types. You can call 979-415-2757 or email the court at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must contain photo identification, full name and the citation number.
CONTACT THE COURT IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST DEFENSIVE DRIVING OR DEFERRED DISPOSITION
** A guilty conviction will be entered upon payment and reported to the Department of Public Safety and points may be assessed by DPS. You cannot request Defensive Driving or Deferred Disposition after a conviction is entered.
Payments made after 5 pm on Friday or on a holiday will be posted the following business day.